• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brazil

Msgt Oakley

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Small town Pa
I recently started selling on eBay, but excluded shipping overseas. For some reason I get lots of offers and messages from people that reflects that they are from Brazil, but doesn’t necessarily mean that they might not reside in the USA. It concerns me because I am a new seller. As of right now, I just don’t respond. Could anyone shed some light on this matter?
IMG_1247.jpeg
IMG_1248.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you, always heard negative things about Brazil from here. That’s why I just ignored the messages and cancelled orders. I appreciate your response.

Wow, I'm new in the forum and since I'm from Brazil reading this made me sad.
But let me try to help you with some information.
The guy above is right, customs and the mail service here are crappy, they steal and loose stuff a lot.
Now, most of brazilians are decent people,but keep in mind that aroud here Oakley is one the favorite brand of gangsters and brazilian funk singers, and those itens have a high reselling value, so they can attract a not so desirable public.
But here we have honest and serious collectors, and fans of the brand (I put myself in the last category, well before they selled it to Luxottica anyways).
So my suggestion is if you choose to sell to Brazil use only courrier services like Fedex or UPS, they are much, much more reliable.
Hope I could help you a little bit!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back