• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BRAZILIAN COLLECTOR

Im from Florianópolis Santa Catarina the best place!! many beaches and good vibes
I’d love to visit there one day. I’ve been to ES back in 2014 but never ventured into the south of the country. Where would you say is the best area to stay in Floripa? If I want to be close to the beach but also close to night life, and of course, somewhere relatively safe.

I’d love to visit there one day. I’ve been to ES back in 2014 but never ventured into the south of the country. Where would you say is the best area to stay in Floripa? If I want to be close to the beach but also close to night life, and of course, somewhere relatively safe.
Niceee!
You can stay in Lagoa da Conceição, it's the neighborhood where I live, very safe, very busy nightlife and close to the best beaches on the island

Niceee!
You can stay in Lagoa da Conceição, it's the neighborhood where I live, very safe, very busy nightlife and close to the best beaches on the island
That place does seem like it has nice vibes indeed! I just saw some photos online. I wish I could be wearing my x-metals at one of them beaches. I’m a beginner collector myself, and I just got my first pair of pennys. I’m too scared to wear it out in the winter though as we have snow and it’s cold. I wonder if the lenses can handle the cold. I do have to ask though: Would you advise against wearing x-metals in Floripa or would I have no problems with that?

Last edited:
That place does seem like it has nice vibes indeed! I just saw some photos online. I wish I could be wearing my x-metals at one of them beaches. I’m a beginner collector myself, and I just got my first pair of pennys. I’m too scared to wear it out in the winter though as we have snow and it’s cold. I wonder if the lenses can handle the cold. I do have to ask though: Would you advise against wearing x-metals in Floripa or would I have no problems with that?
I don't really know how to tell you precisely because I'm a beginner collector too.
I have a minute 2.0 its my first pair too due to the values sold here in Brazil.
I have many friends who use x-metal models, but at the beach you have to be more careful because of the salty air.
On the beaches I wouldn't use that rare gem you have but in the city and at the raves you would really draw a lot of attention 😂

I don't really know how to tell you precisely because I'm a beginner collector too.
I have a minute 2.0 its my first pair too due to the values sold here in Brazil.
I have many friends who use x-metal models, but at the beach you have to be more careful because of the salty air.
On the beaches I wouldn't use that rare gem you have but in the city and at the raves you would really draw a lot of attention 😂
Only if it’s a day party! Those dudes that wear shades at night are super cringe and sketchy, shall I dare say! 😆

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 3.gif

Last edited:
Back