• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Bunch of metals

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Got 4 pairs i am selling. Would like to sell as a lot, but open to individual sales. Some of these were going to be project pairs but just dont seem to have the time... they will do more good in somones elses more capable hands :) pics are not great, ill work on getting better ones.

First pair is plasma Juliet with emerald lenses. Frame is 7-8/10, lenses are 4-5/10. Nose. Ridge is between loose and tight. Personally the bridge is perfect for me, but not factory tight.
-$OLD shipped CONUS
IMG_5458.JPG

Next we have a polished penny with what i believe are just blk irid lenses. This is a cool frame, has some splash marks which i find awesome. Frame is 8-9/10, lenses are 6/10. Nose bridge is tight
-$OLD CONUS

IMG_5457.JPG

Here is an awesome pair. XMetal juliet with Ruby lenses. Frame 9.5/10, lenses 9.5/10. Basically a near perfect pair. Bridge is factory tight. Serial number below. Super clean pair.
-$OLD CONUS

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

This is polished R2 with titanium lenses. Frame is 7-8/10, lenses are 2-3/10. Comes with new OEM shocks and nose rubbers.
-$OLD. includes shipping CONUS (international
request shipping cost)
IMG_5454.JPG

If you buy all 4, ill do a deal for $850 shipped CONUS. Otherwise see prices listed. Firm on price, dont need to sell, but I feel prices are fair.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM

Pm sent

Pm sent

pm sent <3

Hey Folks, just woke up. Give me a few hours to reapond to everyone :)

Username Hidden said:
Hey Folks, just woke up. Give me a few hours to reapond to everyone :)
This betting man says you have a bunch of PMs about that X Serial lol

I believe i have reaponded to all PM's. There are requests for everything so when money hits my paypal ill update whats sold. Until then everything is still available. A few pieces have multiple people in line. Obviously first come first serve, but if i dont get reaponses in a reasonable amount of time, ill move to the next person on the list.
Thanks!!

awesome prices!

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.