Business #14 and Pleasure #20

V2oak

Oakley Man from Manila
New Jersey
Just got the Business with serial #014 which is my birthday and Pleasure with serial #020 which is my mom’s birthday and so far im liking both style, i also grab the 6” Icon which is heavy and nice for a display piece and a hat which looks very nice. I’m still on the fence with gigawatt but its kinda slowly growing on me especially the gloss red but still undecided. We shall see…….

Still waiting for my 3rd pair, another business in Matte Rose Copper Plasmachromatic
IMG_5832.jpeg
IMG_5836.jpeg
IMG_5852.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_5854.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got the Business with serial #014 which is my birthday and Pleasure with serial #020 which is my mom’s birthday and so far im liking both style, i also grab the 6” Icon which is heavy and nice for a display piece and a hat which looks very nice. I’m still on the fence with gigawatt but its kinda slowly growing on me especially the gloss red but still undecided. We shall see…….

Still waiting for my 3rd pair, another business in Matte Rose Copper Plasmachromatic
View attachment 1069919View attachment 1069920View attachment 1069921View attachment 1069922View attachment 1069923
So cool you got meaningful numbers man!!! That business looks awesome in RL!!! Thats the first of that one I have seen a picture of.

So cool you got meaningful numbers man!!! That business looks awesome in RL!!! Thats the first of that one I have seen a picture of.
Im really stoke when i saw the serial #’s…..business is the 1st model that i ordered, matte rose/ copper which will be delivered on monday and then next day i received a restock notification of the Pleasure Matte Ozone and then i jjst added another business matte frost/ smoke gray which is only $90. So far….im happy with my purchase and im glad i did. 👍👍👍👍👍

Back