M-Experiment First Editions Serial Owners List

picked up #17

IMG_1432.jpeg

IMG_1433.jpeg

So far from what I see then the # you get is in order to when you ordered... Still have not seen but one # below 6 and that was a 4 on a merle sepia so I assume at least the first 3-5 are kept in house ... @Solomon_Denali
It didn't seem to work that way on the gigawatt release though ? Many people received serials after they were sold out and then bought after the restock. I wanted to be quick on the draw and it worked out. I'm 2 for 9 on serials. My stealth gigawatt was bought way and it has a number. 🤷‍♂️

It didn't seem to work that way on the gigawatt release though ? Many people received serials after they were sold out and then bought after the restock. I wanted to be quick on the draw and it worked out. I'm 2 for 9 on serials. My stealth gigawatt was bought way and it has a number. 🤷‍♂️
I noticed that as well with the initial release and got a second #ed pair of stealth a good month after the launch. I am pretty sure they were being released slowly to build the illusion they were selling out quickly. I got all but one #ed pair in the 13-14 I ordered and that was spread out over several weeks of ordering. As well some people got a sku pair before I ordered and I ended up with a numbered pair so yea I agree that the first launch was a bit mixed up. This one seems to be happening in order though. So far all the numbers are on the lower half of the list.

Back