Business - Matte Smoke / Algae / Gray - #14

designer485

Oakley Beginner
I am a big fan of Jim / Oakley / Red and Now M-Experiment. A few years ago I had the pleasure of being apart of the Red Hydrogen Beta Test Program (Houdini #0094) after buying in the first minute it was available and was ready to support M-Experiment after seeing the teasers over the past year/s. I jumped on the Matte Smoke / Algae / Gray version of the Business frames when they came available and they were delivered last Wednesday. It was awesome to receive #14/50.

I have always owned wrap style sunglasses and have not owned non-Oakley sunglasses in more than 20 years. The Business was my first entry to this style of sunglasses and I am pleasantly surprised at the comfort and overall quality.
They fit my head perfectly with no uncomfortable points of contact.

The matte grey and black emblems look great and the translucent green stands out. I was expecting it to be a bit more neon, but they look great. I love the "Made in USA", something that has been lacking of Oakley as of late.

On to the photos:

i-6PTqNFW.jpg

i-kH37tWX.jpg

i-szRXXzK.jpg

i-C774NjS.jpg

i-X6LjwG8.jpg

i-53XhH7Z.jpg

i-FrbCP9k.jpg

i-38QvGKW.jpg

i-JdPw5nr.jpg

i-hfwRBQV.jpg

i-Fsdb5cX.jpg

i-nW53jdg.jpg

Love that translucent green! My favorite color is more of a neon green, but either way great pick up. 👍

Back