• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Buying SJ2 - Metallic Red

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy a BNIB metallic red SJ2. Let me know if you have one you are willing to sell.

Thanks, Chris
8517005f9f18cfb97ef60cad64365e03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
Already spoke to him. He only has the blood red ones. Thanks though!

TTT

Username Hidden said:
TTT

Those.must be super rare, I have never seen them on here or the bay. Let me and @Zax know if you find a stockpile. ;)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Those.must be super rare, I have never seen them on here or the bay. Let me and @Zax know if you find a stockpile. ;)

I have only seen one before. It was on Letgo and I thought they were fake at first. Once I did my research and figured out they were legit they were sold. The search continues. I am sure someone on here has a pair. Would love to atleast see some pics.

Username Hidden said:

Gotta say, it’s been awhile since I’ve worn mine all day. One of the most comfortable frames in my collection. Really underrated

Username Hidden said:
Gotta say, it’s been awhile since I’ve worn mine all day. One of the most comfortable frames in my collection. Really underrated
Well if I had to limit my top 5 Omatter from your thread down to just one it would be the SJ2.

Username Hidden said:

all those splice taking up all of your facetime? ;)

I’ve got one. It’s NIB, frame is new and still has the “H” cling on the left but has a scratch on one of the lenses and the box is about a 3. Lmk if it’s something you’re interested in.