• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can somebody explain to me the difference in the Monster Dog hinges please?

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Hi, I was wondering what difference there is between Monster Dog hinges: I've seen mention of the 'double cam', but what if any other types were there, please, and are there any other noticeable changes such as no 'Icon' on the nose-bridge, or colour of the ear-stem icon change? Thank you.

They were very customizable. Ive seen/had examples with green/red/purple icons. You could order them this way from HQ.

Not all colorways have "oakley" on the nosebridge, and not all colorways say "monster dog" inside the earstem. The snow/night camo's definetly don't and if the pair was custom ordered than it likely wont either.... And very well may have odd icons/lenses.

They were very customizable. Ive seen/had examples with green/red/purple icons. You could order them this way from HQ.

Not all colorways have "oakley" on the nosebridge, and not all colorways say "monster dog" inside the earstem. The snow/night camo's definetly don't and if the pair was custom ordered than it likely wont either.... And very well may have odd icons/lenses.

Thank you for the response @Trump and the explaination. I had never noticed the different hinges.

Back