JonnyStark

Oakley Beginner
My 1st gen Flaks have given me great service in the toughest conditions but it's time to retire them as the lenses have just had enough.

What's the deal with the models labeled XLJ is it just additional side coverage or is there size considerations to take into effect?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

AusOakley

Oakley Expert
Sydney, Australia
My 1st gen Flaks have given me great service in the toughest conditions but it's time to retire them as the lenses have just had enough.

What's the deal with the models labeled XLJ is it just additional side coverage or is there size considerations to take into effect?
XLJ refers to the lens. The frame should be the same

Assocracer

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I thought the first gen Flak 1.0 was different than the 2.0? I know my wife has a pair of Team USA Flak 1.0 and they are different from my 2.0.

Rick58

I didn't do it.
Premium Member
Ocean, New Jersey
I thought the first gen Flak 1.0 was different than the 2.0? I know my wife has a pair of Team USA Flak 1.0 and they are different from my 2.0.
If people would refer to these two frames by their correct names there would be less confusion. It's either a Flak Jacket (no 1.0 in the name) or a Flak 2.0 (no jacket in the name), two different names for two different frames.

New Threads