• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Canada Network

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Original thread updated with everyone lately.

Any other Canadians on here?

Some people reacted to this post.
You can throw me in there if you want. Medicine Hat , Alberta. Don't know how much help I can be in this little city.

I think I may have met you before. I don't think there are too many serious collectors in the Hat.

Username Hidden said:
I think I may have met you before. I don't think there are too many serious collectors in the Hat.
I don't think it was me. Just kinda starting out. Started last year around this time. It would be awesome if there is another serious collector here

There is someone there that had lots of good stuff, most of the artist series, etc. I met him once but can't recall his name.

Username Hidden said:
There is someone there that had lots of good stuff, most of the artist series, etc. I met him once but can't recall his name.
(WHAT I thought I would have to be the only one to have the complete set in the Hat)The Artist Series is all I really have, a few other random pairs. That is what started it all. I just finished the series a few days ago thanks to Smurf_AZ he sold me the last pair I needed.

Congrats! I'm not sure if he has them all. I will try and dig up his info.

From Montreal, Quebec ! Good idea

Just sending out a quick thought to our Calgary and Alberta members who have fallen victim to flooding. Hope you and your families are pulling through. Take care.

Yep just read about on the news hope all is as well as can be out there!

Back