• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cant upload pics

I know! Im like an old stubborn man. I don't like things to change. Retro oakley forum wasnt broke so there was no need to fix it but i understand that boss is trying to give us the option to use either and we want....theres just a glitch in it right now that doesnt allow us to upload pics from retro OF. Ill tag you in the thread that explains it rather than typing it again.

Ahhh I know when I went to log on after clearing my cache in the browser the main page looked a bit different (guessing that is the 2.0 front end with slightly different fonts) but once logged in the look and feel was the old (maybe I never got enabled to switch?)

Thanks for the info!

Ahhh I know when I went to log on after clearing my cache in the browser the main page looked a bit different (guessing that is the 2.0 front end with slightly different fonts) but once logged in the look and feel was the old (maybe I never got enabled to switch?)

Thanks for the info!

Ahhhhh found the damn setting! Ha

I recall @Amanoramonkey having the same issue on his Samsung device last week. He was using the Samsung Browser and he couldn't post. I suggested Chrome and he hasn't had problem since.

I am on the 2.0 and I had no problem uploading using the Samsung Browser.

Last edited:
Yep. I was able to replicate the problem. Old OF interface with Samsung Browser is an upload fail for me too.

2.0 and Samsung Browser works for me. Chrome and any format always worked for me. Just weird that the old interface doesn't like the Samsung Browser.

I had issues uploading yesterday on mobile. It said security issue.. go back and then try again or something similar.

Pics will upload now though.

If you are using a samsung phone you need to use google chrome...for some reason it isnt working on internet explorer.
I am using the Samsung Browser now and I have not had any issue because I am using the new OF theme. For whatever reason, the Samsung Browser and the original theme do not mesh.

Zero issues with Chrome

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

I am using the Samsung Browser now and I have not had any issue because I am using the new OF theme. For whatever reason, the Samsung Browser and the original theme do not mesh.

Zero issues with Chrome

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

I switched to the new theme and it wont let me upload pics using internet explorer but it will allow me with google chrome. Slojack had the same issue...

Maybe it has to do with galaxy phones?

Latest Posts

Back