• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Carbon C-six

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey ! I know that a lot of buying a carbon c six thread are up since a little while. I thought it wouldn't hurt if I tried ! So I am looking for a carbon C six. I have 6000$ in hand and I am ready to drive im a radius of 12h from where I live to get it. I had a deal with someone one the forum and now he isn't sure if he can trust someone on the net with that much money. No need to say my heart is broken and I thought maybe with an actual number a member here will step up and make me an offer.

Thanks a lot everybody let's make this happen !

Some people reacted to this post.
I was also thinking about a Carbon C6. Will let you have first crack at this one ;)

Lol thanks Buddy ! I think I can wait a little bit longer and have it for a little less than half that price.

#90 has some sentimental value to me, but 15 large is a bit out of my price range :blush: The guy is not messing around either, no Best Offer option?

Anyways, like you said, I am sure an opportunity will present itself at half the cost.

Yeah I can smell it Bro ;)

And realistically I think that 15 grand for a carbon c six or pretty much any sunglasses is out of a lot of people range.

Thanks for the heads up though

LX300GS sold #5 not too long ago for about $10k I believe. He also sold an FMJ for a grip too. I'm not sure where or how he's sourcing such badass Oakley gear, but his pricing is astronomical.

He actually sold one !? That's crazy I thought that all the c six on ebay just disappear 'cause the sellers grew tired of putting the auctions on

Oh yeah. I messaged him about a few things and he was a bit rude. All of his high value items have been outrageously priced. Although, some of them seem to be selling, so it's somewhat working for him.

Yeah he was rude with me also... That's crazy that he can sell things highly priced like this... A 10 000 markup on a 4000$ pair

Yeah, well he won't get 15k for that pair.