• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Carbon Half X

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Greetings, like the title says looking for a BNIB Carbon Half X with Black Iridium (I'd prefer BIP but understand I will likely need to procure that myself). I know their are a number on the bay at the moment but I prefer dealing here if I can. Just sending out the feelers so to speak. Thanks for looking!

Some people reacted to this post.
What's your budget?

Less than 300 hopefully. If someone has BIP I would pay a bit more!

I will check my stash when I get home.

Thanks man!

Sorry only have polished, x metal and plasma. Guess I missed out on the carbon when they were available. Good luck in the hunt.

Payment received and tracking will be posted asap, enjoy bro!

Thank you to all who helped or tried! Special thanks to Brett, very excited to dip into the x-metal pond! Have a few more coming in the next couple weeks! Been a good start to the year. Just got BIP for the half x off the vault, awesome steal! Thank you again!

Hey I got the shades in the other day, been super busy though so haven't had the time to check them out. Opened them and they look perfect, very very happy buyer! I have already posted feedback so thank you for making these available to me. I am a very happy camper!!!

Enjoy bro!

Back