• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Carbon Prime Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling off another set of the spare Prizm Black Polarized Carbon Prime lenses I have. These came from "regular" CPs and not sample pairs. I will say they are almost in like new condition. Both were only ever mounted, never actually used. I removed the stickers for clarity in the pictures. There are the smallest mounting marks on them that won't be visible when installed into a frame. Tried to capture them in pictures. There is also a very small hairline scratch towards the top corner of one lens. Took me 12 minutes to get a good picture showing it. Does not impact vision & I believe that it will be hidden by the frame once installed.
Because of this, I'll rate them 8.5 of 10. Just want to be as open as I can be so the buyer doesn't feel slighted.
Asking $60 conus shipped.
Willing to ship outside the US as well

Possibly willing to trade depending on the offer.
20210819_131737.jpg
20210819_132014.jpg
20210819_132308.jpg
20210819_132341.jpg
20210819_131917.jpg
20210819_131900.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
cMV9akgudJiRW.gif

Username Hidden said:
It got the best of me too... Consider one set bought!
Dammit! I'm still digging in all the couch cushions for spare change. Hopefully I can scrounge up enough. So far, I found stale Cheetos and a couple of Quarters. Also a strange pill that I can't quite identify. 🤣

I'll take the Cheetos and the pill!! PM me in the morning 🤣🤣🤣

Just out of curiosity is there a difference between regular and sample lenses from the CP?:)

In all honesty, I'm not 100% sure if there is a difference between the two. I just wanted to clarify it because on the frames, the sample says there is a 60 mm measurement, but the standard one says there is 63 mm measurement. I don't know if it involves the frame or the lenses.

Username Hidden said:
In all honesty, I'm not 100% sure if there is a difference between the two. I just wanted to clarify it because on the frames, the sample says there is a 60 mm measurement, but the standard one says there is 63 mm measurement. I don't know if it involves the frame or the lenses.
I thought they were the same size just misprinted on the Sample pairs. You got both don’t you? Have a looksy. I’m wanting a Ruby for my CP and it would be awesome to know if they are the same size as the regular ones:)

Username Hidden said:
I thought they were the same size just misprinted on the Sample pairs. You got both don’t you? Have a looksy. I’m wanting a Ruby for my CP and it would be awesome to know if they are the same size as the regular ones:)
Yeah, it's weird because they appear to be the same size. I think you're right about the misprint honestly. I will definitely check it out and let you know! 🙂

Last edited:
And another pair up for grabs. Previously mounted, but never used. Came with stickers, but those were pulled off to get detailed photos. Pictures here of the exact pair. The smallest of mounting marks and the smallest hairline scratches towards the top corner of one lens. Took me 12 minutes to get a good picture showing it
20210819_131737.jpg
20210819_132014.jpg
20210819_132308.jpg
20210819_132341.jpg
20210819_131900.jpg
20210819_131917.jpg

Not delamination, my phone got into this last picture.
20210819_132856.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.