• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cars. Trucks. Motorcycles oh my

I can say with certainty, that I do. Also Japanese cars. And that comes from a long time American V8 lover of Corvettes and Camaros. German engineering far exceeds US. Well see with the new C8 though. Worthy contender for sure.
Interesting. I have a deep love for the Camaro as well. I've never owned a German car so I can't speak for them. I generally stick with Honda cars and GM trucks.

I can say with certainty, that I do. Also Japanese cars. And that comes from a long time American V8 lover of Corvettes and Camaros. German engineering far exceeds US. Well see with the new C8 though. Worthy contender for sure.

Have you watched TheSmokingTire's youtube drives with the new C8? It looks like it handles pretty damn well. I think Americans are finally catching up in terms of handling & build quality. A few years ago, they caught up with the handling but interiors were crap...Now that new C8 uses the same interior designers & makers that Ferrari uses.

Oh, that's neat! My GLA has the hood badge but I wish it had the ornament instead. IMO, it's a bit more discrete than that massive hood badge.
I concur. I like it much better with my own subtle touch.
DSC00567.JPG
before
0601191445c.jpg

Have you watched TheSmokingTire's youtube drives with the new C8? It looks like it handles pretty damn well. I think Americans are finally catching up in terms of handling & build quality. A few years ago, they caught up with the handling but interiors were crap...Now that new C8 uses the same interior designers & makers that Ferrari uses.

I have not seen that. I’ll have to look it up.

Interesting. I have a deep love for the Camaro as well. I've never owned a German car so I can't speak for them. I generally stick with Honda cars and GM trucks.

Ive had both. Porsche is difficult to compete with.

LOL my daily is a Civic.

It's really disappointing that Honda have just now decided to bring back the typeR to the Americas. Europe always gets the cool Honda's

Back