• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chicago Watches

Yeah that's at Chicago O'Hare, Terminal 1 on Concourse B right where the tunnel from Concourse C comes out. Last week on Monday they had it in a cube on the countertop but by Wednesday they'd moved it to the tower as in Steven's pics. And they still have that "new release" block by the watches...

20180319_165100_resized.jpg

Makes me sad to see those pictures and know that watches aren't being developed or sold in O-Store anymore :(
I’ve never owned any time piece that got more attention than a single one of my Oakley’s watches. Nothing compares. Personally their unique styling is far more important to me than anything. You can keep all the more expensive snooty brands and their cookie cutter design. I wouldn’t trade mine for any of them. The only other watch I have that comes close is my Movado Esperanza for its sheer elegance.

Yeah $1900 for the polished MM and the pelican box is melted in the corner from having it too close to the light :rofl: