• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chris Kyle Meme being used in the gun control battle

I called it on page 1 of this joke of a thread.
Internet-Troll.jpg

I suddenly got the urge to sign up for a gym membership and then spend every waking moment I'm there talking about how much I dislike a meme I saw. (and never ever work out while I'm there)

2 weeks of membership in OF.
19 messages in those 2 weeks.
1 to say Hello... 18 to talk about something completely unrelated to Oakley Forum

Good going there @Alex556!
How are the rest of your posts in the bicycling, Food and Wine, architecture and vegan forums going?

I called it on page 1 of this joke of a thread.
View attachment 445476

I suddenly got the urge to sign up for a gym membership and then spend every waking moment I'm there talking about how much I dislike a meme I saw. (and never ever work out while I'm there)
I’ll agree that this is what it appears to be... I sure do hope the OP can show us otherwise.

But the OP CLEARLY has a ‘thing’ of Devil of Ramadi.

Which is cool!

I don’t... didn’t like the movie ... which is also cool!

#Freedom

While this IS an interesting quote...

Have you thought of contributing in any other form to this Oakley Forum? Or do you simply insist on politicizing these forums and stoking the fires of adversity because not everyone sees things your way...?
So, just to be clear.
You want to welcome the new guy by criticizing his posts. Have of the smart ass comments are not made by me. But you are not attacking those guys.
Saving kids and peoples lives are important to me. As it is to
Many Leo and military guys on here.
You are who to judge?
Do you want me to randomly comment on the guy guy who thinks it’s cool to wear Oakley from top to bottom every day? Or the style of sunglasses I like the most. Or the jacket my wife wears?
I posted in th correct category, so what’s the issue?
I can’t see your posts because they are blocked. That seems fair.

What you do in this life matters. I live by that concept.
Are you making a difference? I’m talking with others who share the same values...if you don’t like those values then carry on my friend.

So, just to be clear.
You want to welcome the new guy by criticizing his posts. Have of the smart ass comments are not made by me. But you are not attacking those guys.
You are who to judge?
Do you want me to randomly comment on the guy guy who thinks it’s cool to wear Oakley from top to bottom every day? Or the style of sunglasses I like the most. Or the jacket my wife wears?

Are you making a difference? I’m talking with others who share the same values...if you don’t like those values then carry on my friend.

Again, your choice of picking a niche glasses brand oriented forum to then ONLY speak about a completely unrelated meme... A MEME for F*CKS sake... Is incomprehensible.

Again, your choice of picking a niche glasses brand oriented forum to then ONLY speak about a completely unrelated meme... A MEME for F*CKS sake... Is incomprehensible.
Well I just commented on the tax return string to make you happy.

So, just to be clear.
You are who to judge?

FYI the guy you just said that to is a LEO....:lol:

Back