• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chris Kyle Meme being used in the gun control battle

Alex556

Oakley Beginner
Sadly, people have deemed it appropriate to tarnish the name of Chris Kyle and military personnel.
I will not repost the Meme.
It is being used to roughly state that he was unable to stop a crazy gunman at his skill level. How could any teacher be able to stop a crazy gunman at their level.
People will stop at nothing and use anything to try and make their argument work.

But when it comes down to a fallen soldier. People should be ashamed.
Plus the fact that the gunman was a PTSD vet who he was trying to help.
At least he was trying to help make a difference in this crazy world.

I request, if you see any posts on social media dis-respecting any soldier please ask them to remove it.
They have already given enough, then to have their death dragged into a cheap Meme.

Thanks ,
Alex 556

Well when you have a surprise attack. I have a "friend" who thinks they had a fire fight when he was shot. Total dits.
Louie 50bmg

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

its-not-a-sniper-cloud-its-just-chris-kyle-protectin-21438145.png

Better?

Sadly, people have deemed it appropriate to tarnish the name of Chris Kyle and military personnel.
I will not repost the Meme.
It is being used to roughly state that he was unable to stop a crazy gunman at his skill level. How could any teacher be able to stop a crazy gunman at their level.
People will stop at nothing and use anything to try and make their argument work.

But when it comes down to a fallen soldier. People should be ashamed.
Plus the fact that the gunman was a PTSD vet who he was trying to help.
At least he was trying to help make a difference in this crazy world.

I request, if you see any posts on social media dis-respecting any soldier please ask them to remove it.
They have already given enough, then to have their death dragged into a cheap Meme.

Thanks ,
Alex 556

I haven't seen the meme and can't seem to find it. I' not sure if this is a spam post or serious?

IF You google Chris Kyle Teacher and look under images it’s a profile shot of him that I’m sure you have seen before.

IF You google Chris Kyle Teacher and look under images it’s a profile shot of him that I’m sure you have seen before.

Ok I found it.

Libtards: gotta love em!(sarcasm)

Funny that he risked his life so libtards can have the freedom to insult him.

and of course the information is wrong.
He wasn’t confronted. He was shot in the back.

Joined today.
4 posts all in this thread.
In the off topic section of an Oakley Forum.

Something isn't right here.

Subscribing to see where this goes.

Joined today.
4 posts all in this thread.
In the off topic section of an Oakley Forum.

Something isn't right here.

Subscribing to see where this goes.
It goes where you want it to go.
Trying to protect the Honour of a Soldier.
Hope you don’t have a problem with that?

Latest Posts

Back