• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CHRYSTL Oakley glasses

ugotMel

Oakley Beginner
So my husband owned a pair of the CHRYSTL sunglasses with the Violet lenses. they were his favorite pair. He lost them sometime last year and he was devastated! I Have been looking for the same pair since his birthday is coming up. I have had zero luck in finding some. I anyone is selling this same style and color please let me know. I really want to buy them for him.

So my husband owned a pair of the CHRYSTL sunglasses with the Violet lenses. they were his favorite pair. He lost them sometime last year and he was devastated! I Have been looking for the same pair since his birthday is coming up. I have had zero luck in finding some. I anyone is selling this same style and color please let me know. I really want to buy them for him.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Do you happen to have any photos of the pair? :cool:🤙

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Do you happen to have any photos of the pair? :cool:🤙
Thank you and yes I do let me post a picture of them.

glasses.jpg

Hmmm. Thata a very short lived model. Only ran for about one years with two releases of 5 pairs and the one MotoGP release.

Just went through ebay and didn't see any in the colorway, and only a few overall.

Best bet is to get enough posts and time here post in the looking to buy section. Even then that one only shows in 1 persons collection on o-review so it'll be a long shot.

The other option is if you can find the upc(starts with "888392......" you can go to a store and they can search inventory.

Back