• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Civil unrest in Ireland after children and teacher were stabbed in Dublin. One child lost their life.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Civil unrest, due to their Government ignoring the people. They have had to put up with mass migration: without being asked. Another incident, this time featuring an alleged Algerian immigrant.
The public are causing civil unrest around the city of Dublin. Burning bus, flames around the place, Garda trying to keep order.
Thoughts to the childrens familys in this confusing, horrific time......

Last edited:
Seems, luckily the schoolgirl is still alive. Was going by reports from earlier this morning, so apologies. Had no way of knowing contrary to this. However there are still the three girls and teacher in hospital. With one, still being in a serious condition.

Hmmmm. Civil unrest. That’s one perspective.

Another is that far-right mobs seized upon speculation that the perpetrator was foreign and went on a rampage, destroyed emergency vehicles and damaged hotels and looted other shops. The Gardai had too light a touch in the hopes of avoiding stoking the flames but I suspect they will be tougher this evening - they’ve brought water cannons in from Belfast.

The stabbing is terrible, but the perpetrator is in Garda custody and will be brought to justice, it’s not an excuse for other factions to use it for their own ends. He seems to have been in Ireland for some time and has become naturalised, rather than a recent immigrant.

Hmmmm. Civil unrest. That’s one perspective.

Another is that far-right mobs seized upon speculation that the perpetrator was foreign and went on a rampage, destroyed emergency vehicles and damaged hotels and looted other shops. The Gardai had too light a touch in the hopes of avoiding stoking the flames but I suspect they will be tougher this evening - they’ve brought water cannons in from Belfast.

The stabbing is terrible, but the perpetrator is in Garda custody and will be brought to justice, it’s not an excuse for other factions to use it for their own ends. He seems to have been in Ireland for some time and has become naturalised, rather than a recent immigrant.
I don't want to see civil unrest in any country. But if you watch the link, it seems like the touch paper may have been lit.
So you believe it's just right wing rabble, having got the excuse they were looking for, to cause mayhem: you could well be right. All I hope is that a peaceful solution can be found to this.

I don't want to see civil unrest in any country. But if you watch the link, it seems like the touch paper may have been lit.
So you believe it's just right wing rabble, having got the excuse they were looking for, to cause mayhem: you could well be right. All I hope is that a peaceful solution can be found to this.
Not just me, most of the media are reporting it as that. I just hope they can get it all under control, it was well out of hand last night.

As soon as you put your finger on the problem and ask questions, you are beeing put in the "far right" corner.

Bildschirmfoto vom 2023-11-25 09-39-27.png

Back