• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Clear lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a set of clear frogskin lenses. Not overly familiar with frogs so not sure if they're a common lens or not. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for a set of clear frogskin lenses. Not overly familiar with frogs so not sure if they're a common lens or not. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks.
Honestly don’t remember many coming with clear lenses. I have a Atmos pair that did, but that ones a rare one.

Here are some aftermarket “HD” clear
SmartVLT Men's Replacement Lenses for Oakley Frogskins OO9013 55mm Sunglass https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B893HMX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_NQHCQNCHYH57ZYMA8EVN

Still looking?

I was I completely forgot about thus thread

Hello, We can make clear lenses for your Frogskins. All our lenses, even the clear ones, come with 100% UV protection and an anti-scratch coating. These lenses are made of polycarbonate. If you want to check them out, you can visit our site here:

If you have any questions please reach out!

Username Hidden said:
Hello, We can make clear lenses for your Frogskins. All our lenses, even the clear ones, come with 100% UV protection and an anti-scratch coating. These lenses are made of polycarbonate. If you want to check them out, you can visit our site here:

If you have any questions please reach out!
Awesome, how would you say the 'fit' is? Do a lot of people on here use this service?

Hi,
We have been making this model for many years, so the fit is tried and true. We tend to make our lenses have a snug fit because we don't like when they rattle in the frame. The lens thickness we use is 1.7mm. We do have many customers that come from Oakleyforum.com, and so far they have been satisfied with our products. If you have any other questions please reach out!

Asking for feedback from members, how do you all like this "Seek Optics?"

I’ve bought several and have never had issues. Some people just prefer specific brands

Last edited: