• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Collection must go X Metals

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

XX metal serialized comes with custom cut oem lenses. Frame show a bit or wear, nothing major, tuned up and ready for a new home, I don’t see any kind of scratches on lenses, Im not very peaky so do under stand these are preowned. $500 plus shipping depends on where you live.
e6cf0d95d7fb5e858ede75c16f1eb915.jpg

XX plasma non serialized frame, with new oem sapphire lenses, comes with Juliet box and xx coin, microfiber bag, is nice and tight, once again they are preowned price on these are $650 plus shipping.

8d7905cccaca517b5e232642b096dc5d.jpg

Serialized tuned, Juliet x metal with ruby lenses, these have a few scuffs on the frame but nothing major, these come with microfiber bag only. $ $400
2cc21038c41c64b425a10591c499f723.jpg

IH Juliet used but well taken care off, these are complete but unfortunately lenses are pealing, frame is tight with original rubbers. $600View attachment

Custom Juliet Tio with tungsten lenses, these come with microfiber bag only and are a piece of a kind, over all very beautiful. $450
09429cb7566cf311fe32ba62ef9ae2e2.jpg

And the best for last, plasma Romeo with original lenses, these lenses have the typical scuffs, lenses are 9 of 10 for those very peaky collectors, these come with microfiber bag and coin, no box. $900
e1caee0824aa70296e7dfe6629c69c82.jpg

All these frames are plus shipping so let me know where you are located to work out the extra cost, I don’t do any F&F so consider that, also please feel free to ask any questions you might have, I don’t do any returns, I’m selling for money issues so it will be very hard to get into details you asking for a return, all frames are preowned but members who I’ve dealt with know the type of member I am, don’t like any funny business and I don’t like to play around, thanks for the opportunity to consider me as an option, God bless.

Some people reacted to this post.
Can you post. A picture of the romeo 1 serial #?

Username Hidden said:
XX metal serialized comes with custom cut oem lenses. Frame show a bit or wear, nothing major, tuned up and ready for a new home, I don’t see any kind of scratches on lenses, Im not very peaky so do under stand these are preowned. $500 plus shipping depends on where you live.
View attachment 888324

XX plasma non serialized frame, with new oem sapphire lenses, comes with Juliet box and xx coin, microfiber bag, is nice and tight, once again they are preowned price on these are $650 plus shipping.

View attachment 888325

Serialized tuned, Juliet x metal with ruby lenses, these have a few scuffs on the frame but nothing major, these come with microfiber bag only. $ $400View attachment 888326

IH Juliet used but well taken care off, these are complete but unfortunately lenses are pealing, frame is tight with original rubbers. $600View attachment 888327

Custom Juliet Tio with tungsten lenses, these come with microfiber bag only and are a piece of a kind, over all very beautiful. $450
View attachment 888328

And the best for last, plasma Romeo with original lenses, these lenses have the typical scuffs, lenses are 9 of 10 for those very peaky collectors, these come with microfiber bag and coin, no box. $900 View attachment 888329

All these frames are plus shipping so let me know where you are located to work out the extra cost, I don’t do any F&F so consider that, also please feel free to ask any questions you might have, I don’t do any returns, I’m selling for money issues so it will be very hard to get into details you asking for a return, all frames are preowned but members who I’ve dealt with know the type of member I am, don’t like any funny business and I don’t like to play around, thanks for the opportunity to consider me as an option, God bless.

The Tio2-style Juliet are Cerakote in Burnt Bronze & Northern Lights

Any chance for a titanium r1?

pm incoming for xx and r1

Those r1 looks yummy 😋
ima pass at this time @Wicked 😉

Good luck with your sale and I hope things turn around for you.
I’m not trying to be a dlck either. I know you mentioned the lenses on the IH pair but I think you should mention the rubbers too. Based on the photos on eBay, they look shot. Oozing dna out of them is usually a telltale sign. It becomes a even bigger issue on a pair like that because finding OEM IH Juliet rubbers is about as impossible as it gets.
Again, I’m just pointing out it should probably be mentioned. Not trying to take a shot.