• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Colorado Cyclist Oakley Sale

Here is a list of whats on sale:

Bottle Rocket Blk VR28 Polarized $99.99,

Flak Jacket Team GB Polarized $149.99,

Racing Jackt GP75 BluIce Blk Ird $119.99,

Radar Edge Polished Blk Polarized $179.99,

Radar Path TrueCrbFibr/Slate Ird $89.99,

Scalpel Polished Blk, Polarized $99.99,

Flak Jacket XLJ Grey Photochromic $199.99

Wow....great prices on some nice cycling glasses.

I'm rethinking my eBay Jawbones for those newer Racing Jackets and new in box too.

Have them shipped to an Ameri-Friend and/or the border for pickup (Canada)

Last edited:
Give them a call, they might ship it straight to your door in Canada.

I sold my Jawbone's locally for almost what I paid and kept a pair of the orange lenses, and order a pair of the "racing jackets" from colorado, shipped to US desitnation free and pick up in a month.

saves the hassle of shipping to Canada and potential duty/fees etc at the border and the border pickup fee is Free for the first use or $5 for small parcels.

thanks for the heads up. can't beat the price, brand new and direct from an authorized dealer for warranty purposes if ever needed.

Last edited:
I sold my Jawbone's locally for almost what I paid and kept a pair of the orange lenses, and order a pair of the "racing jackets" from colorado, shipped to US desitnation free and pick up in a month.

saves the hassle of shipping to Canada and potential duty/fees etc at the border and the border pickup fee is Free for the first use or $5 for small parcels.

thanks for the heads up. can't beat the price, brand new and direct from an authorized dealer for warranty purposes if ever needed.

Glad I could help out

Latest Posts

Back