• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Could use some advice

If I were you, I'd send it to one of the custom guys to be painted. Nothing worse than stuffing up a brand new pair that cost you good money.

You can even get them cerakoted, which will be a tougher finish than paint , and in the colour you want. You won't be able to do that at home!

Get a custom colour or pattern done. They'll look fantastic.

Make sure you send the lenses with it so you don't accidentally damage the paint job when remounting them.

If I were you, I'd send it to one of the custom guys to be painted. Nothing worse than stuffing up a brand new pair that cost you good money.

You can even get them cerakoted, which will be a tougher finish than paint , and in the colour you want. You won't be able to do that at home!

Get a custom colour or pattern done. They'll look fantastic.

Make sure you send the lenses with it so you don't accidentally damage the paint job when remounting them.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the advice. I will look into the different types of paint techniques. Didn't even think about cerakoted.

Latest Posts

Back