• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Could use some advice

oakleychik41

Oakley Beginner
I bought these for my sister awhile back. Thought she would like the pink. I was wrong. Does anyone have any advice on to how to paint these and what kind of paint would be safe. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks
14987086290881409753393.jpg

If you feel like trying it yourself (I don't really suggest if it's your first time as fakes make the perfect test subjects) ... automotive bases purchased from typical auto suppliers and epoxy clears that can be harsh but are important. A really good Airbrush, lots of time practicing, good paints (not shakers), YouTube for some tech ideas, lotsa luck and just a bit of experience with handling paints goes a very long way. You'll do fine after some good old fashioned Google searchin lol.. good luck with your project.

If you feel like trying it yourself (I don't really suggest if it's your first time as fakes make the perfect test subjects) ... automotive bases purchased from typical auto suppliers and epoxy clears that can be harsh but are important. A really good Airbrush, lots of time practicing, good paints (not shakers), YouTube for some tech

Back