• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple of Newbie questions.

Stefan wardle

Oakley Beginner
UK
Ok I'm been a member for a short period now and have been lurking in the background.

I'm slightly disappointed I need to have a certain number of posts prior to being able to use the sale section. I realise I could have made plenty of pointless comments just to up my quota of posts but Unfortunately I'm not one for posting A lot so one missed out on a few items I'd have liked.

Anyway I have a coupe of questions :-

What does CONUS refer to in the sale threads

And does anyone have a nice set of Gen 1 Ruby Juliets for sale.

My collection of Juliets is now upto 9 all purchased from eBay when I could have spent my money here if I'd been about to user the sale section earlier.

Regards Stefan.

Ok I'm been a member for a short period now and have been lurking in the background.

I'm slightly disappointed I need to have a certain number of posts prior to being able to use the sale section. I realise I could have made plenty of pointless comments just to up my quota of posts but Unfortunately I'm not one for posting A lot so one missed out on a few items I'd have liked.

Anyway I have a coupe of questions :-

What does CONUS refer to in the sale threads

And does anyone have a nice set of Gen 1 Ruby Juliets for sale.

My collection of Juliets is now upto 9 all purchased from eBay when I could have spent my money here if I'd been about to user the sale section earlier.

Regards Stefan.
This should help with abbreviations. :)

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/abbreviations.17113/

Yes I'm sure I will with time but the last thing new members think about when joining a forum is paying a premium to use some of the Facilities.

That's a typical reaction to that little loophole, Stefan, but that rule is in place to protect us from "Quick hitters" so to speak. You have to spend a bit of time and effort in here before you can list your "Super rare Oakleys that you found in your dead cousins foot locker when you helped your weeping aunt out cause she couldn't do it."

It happens.

Please stick with us, we do like new members in this community and want you to stick around and contribute! The requirements are there to give scammers and quick hitters pause.

Thank you for asking your questions also, we would rather answer them than have you wonder or come up with the wrong answer and maybe cost yourself money when you're in the exchange!

:(

I realise I could have made plenty of pointless comments just to up my quota of posts
Did you see how many posts @OakleyFrankFMJ has? I'm sure there's one or two pointless comments in there:p

Welcome to the forum. Show us some pictures of that Juliet collection. I had an OCP x-metal/ruby Juliet and regret selling it on here. I actually bought and paid for a gen 1 last week but the seller decided to sell it again for a higher price:mad:

That's a typical reaction to that little loophole, Stefan, but that rule is in place to protect us from "Quick hitters" so to speak. You have to spend a bit of time and effort in here before you can list your "Super rare Oakleys that you found in your dead cousins foot locker when you helped your weeping aunt out cause she couldn't do it."

It happens.

Please stick with us, we do like new members in this community and want you to stick around and contribute! The requirements are there to give scammers and quick hitters pause.

Thank you for asking your questions also, we would rather answer them than have you wonder or come up with the wrong answer and maybe cost yourself money when you're in the exchange!

:(

Thanks for understanding and not seeing my questions as arrogant as that wasn't my intention but worried it may be perceived that way.
It did cross my mind that this workouts hopefully weed out scammers.

Anyway I'm almost at my ellegible to use the sale section and I'll post up a pics of my new collection once I get a chance.

I'll certainly be active as I need :-

Gen 1 Ruby Juliet.
Infinite Hero Juliet.

..... and my 1st set of Romeos.

Unfortunately I'm a little Anal. I like boxed and minty Mint so this won't be a cheap Hobby.

Regards Stefan

Did you see how many posts @OakleyFrankFMJ has? I'm sure there's one or two pointless comments in there:p

Welcome to the forum. Show us some pictures of that Juliet collection. I had an OCP x-metal/ruby Juliet and regret selling it on here. I actually bought and paid for a gen 1 last week but the seller decided to sell it again for a higher price:mad:

Was the seller in Germany by any chance ?

Latest Posts

Back