• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crater… to be or not to be!

Shame on me.

I once had a gif of Homer walking backwards and disappearing into a bush that would've been here but I deleted it.
giphy.gif

priceless

If you have paid attention you know I am all about the XX and R1-2’s and have never taken to what the Mars looks like on me. Today I got the red rubber Crater in and it is so perfect and I am almost sure unworn I am thinking of taking the red pill and crawl down the Crater rabbit hole! Before you say I should sell them know they would not come cheap! In fact I would throw in the EZ Lube for free! What do you think? My style or na?
View attachment 998676
View attachment 998677View attachment 998678View attachment 998679

I was the same way like 6 years ago. I bought a beater jordan to try my luck at fixing it up and making it nice again. Mainly just to sell and make some quick cash. I ended up keeping it. It sits now beside the other 11 craters I have lol. For whatever reason they just draw u in. I look awful in them but I wear them nearly everyday. Or wt least I take one with me whenever I go out.

I think they suit u well. It will cost u good now. They used to be cheap. In 16 and 17 I was paying less than 400 for a beat up pair of Jordan's/craters and less than 300 for a regular mars. Now....Holy christ. The last 2 beat up Jordan pairs I bought together I paid 2k for. I didn't hesitate either. It's nuts. The one looks like this now. Chrome with polished works so well..
20221005_065302.jpg

See I look dumb wearing em but they're so cool..who cares lol.

I was the same way like 6 years ago. I bought a beater jordan to try my luck at fixing it up and making it nice again. Mainly just to sell and make some quick cash. I ended up keeping it. It sits now beside the other 11 craters I have lol. For whatever reason they just draw u in. I look awful in them but I wear them nearly everyday. Or wt least I take one with me whenever I go out.

I think they suit u well. It will cost u good now. They used to be cheap. In 16 and 17 I was paying less than 400 for a beat up pair of Jordan's/craters and less than 300 for a regular mars. Now....Holy christ. The last 2 beat up Jordan pairs I bought together I paid 2k for. I didn't hesitate either. It's nuts. The one looks like this now. Chrome with polished works so well..View attachment 1000560

I must disagree with you big guy, you wear em very well!

I think they suit u well. It will cost u good now. They used to be cheap. In 16 and 17 I was paying less than 400 for a beat up pair of Jordan's/craters and less than 300 for a regular mars. Now....Holy christ. The last 2 beat up Jordan pairs I bought together I paid 2k for. I didn't hesitate either. It's nuts. The one looks like this now. Chrome with polished works so well..View attachment 1000560

I think you look great in em buddy! Especially after you do your magic on em!