• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Crosshair 2.0 Emerald (maybe other colors too)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm interested in getting a mint Crosshair 2.0 with Emerald lenses... no scratches, no issues. If you have a mint Crosshair 2.0 in another color combo, I may or may not be interested, send those along as well. Message me with what you have, along with condition and price. Other than messaging on here, you can also email me at mflacche@gmail.com

Some people reacted to this post.
Took me forever to find one. Hope u get it!

They weren't rare back in the day, as I probably sold a dozen or more pairs, and pretty low prices. But now, I guess it's harder to find "survivors" that were actually kept in nice condition. It amazes me how many people treat their glasses like 💩... 😡

Still looking...

Still on the lookout for a mint Crosshair 2.0 with Emerald... let me know if you have one.

If anyone has a mint Crosshair 2.0 Emerald they want to sell, send me a message.

If anyone has a mint Crosshair 2.0 Emerald they want to sell, send me a message.

:bump:

Emerald is preferred, but other color combos in mint/new condition might be good too!

Status
Not open for further replies.