• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Belts!!

I have two of these, the antique bronze and the antique silver... neither one is that heavy to be honest, truth be told I switch out and wear them on a daily basis to work and I do a lot of physical labor and craziness and the buckle hasn't impeded me in any way. I highly recommend them if you like the styling. I'm not so much on the painted versions because I'm pretty sure with what I do I'd chip them up, but hell, I bet they'd look sweet on the golf course really. Can post pics if anyone wants to see the two side by side and from better angles/lighting than Oakley has on their website (their stock pics leave a lot to be desired usually). I will say this, if you buy the buckle only be prepared to search for a good fit for the belt, the design they used to affix the buckle to belt is kind of picky on belt thickness, nothing more than maybe 1/4" thickness will work (aprox) I can measure and see how thick the one I finally found to work for me is.
deuces.

Back