• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Cut 24K For JULIET Or ROMEO?

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
As many of of us know the 24K lens is one of Oakleys finest....my question is this: as of right now the only lenses available for purchase alone as potential doner lenses for the Juliet and Romeo are the X Metal XX and the Holbrook....are either of these suitable in size, curve etc for either, though preferably the Romeo???

As many of of us know the 24K lens is one of Oakleys finest....my question is this: as of right now the only lenses available for purchase alone as potential doner lenses for the Juliet and Romeo are the X Metal XX and the Holbrook....are either of these suitable in size, curve etc for either, though preferably the Romeo???

you can ask the good Dr.Chop. he cut a pair of Juliet 24ks for me recently.

nothing for romeo1 that I am aware of...Juliet yes. curve is a bit different but still good. Romeo1 is tough because the only thing close doesn't offer 24k. Dispatch and Hijinx work well.

If you recall...Oakley makes Fox Racing's eyewear...and they did do a 24K Series not too long ago. So you may wanna invest in either pair of these for the lenses!

If you recall...Oakley makes Fox Racing's eyewear...and they did do a 24K Series not too long ago. So you may wanna invest in either pair of these for the lenses!

Well now isnt that interesting. Hmmm....have to ask chop about that

Yeah if those are something that could be used, that wouldn't be bad at all. Those glasses can be had for anywhere from $75-$80...with a cut fee of $35...$110-$115 for a ROMEO 1 24K???? That would be awesome.

Well now isnt that interesting. Hmmm....have to ask chop about that

Yeah if those are something that could be used, that wouldn't be bad at all. Those glasses can be had for anywhere from $75-$80...with a cut fee of $35...$110-$115 for a ROMEO 1 24K???? That would be awesome.

Fox also has Chrome and Jade Iridium equipped shield style models for future reference if you wanna do some more customs :eek:)