• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold CUSTOM CUT JULIET VIOLET IRIDIUM REPLACEMENT LENSES ACCESSORY KIT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey Guys,

I have another set of custom cut Violet Iridium lenses here ready to go for a Juliet X-Metal. These are sort of the Infinite Hero look we all love. They were cut from a Half Jacket 2.0 lens kit. So the box, protective wrap, and cleaning lens pouch +flyer is all included!

I have them on eBay. But I'll end the auction early for the first $80 shipped in the USA if we can do this ASAP. I can't cancel an item with bidders. International shipping normally runs about $25 more for priority, trackable, insured. I'd rather sell them on eBay to any new users who don't have a trade rating here. But if you are an active member here with a good trade rating I'll do it privately thru Paypal.

Let me know what you think!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271966980908?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

IH1.jpg

IH2.jpg

IH3.jpg

IH4.jpg

IH5.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:anyone interested?

I actually have a polarized violet Iridium set available for XX at this time. Asking $sold per pair, shipped free.

Last edited:
Update: XX lenses sold. Juliet violet non polarized Iridium custom cuts still available! Bump.

Username Hidden said:
Update: XX lenses sold. Juliet violet non polarized Iridium custom cuts still available! Bump.
Ohhhh now you update lol

I know, I can be a real pain in the butt. Thanks for reminding me :) just kidding, I'm happy you told me. But sorry they sold.

Just bustin on ya , let me know when you get those in in polarized

You want to give these to me and you KNOW it. (In my best Dark Helmet voice) :lolsign: These truly are bad ass! GLWS and any buyers out there buy with CONFIDENCE. I fully vouch for this member for whatever it's worth!

Space balls! Ha-ha! Thank you!

Juliet violet Iridium is here. Custom cut from half jacket 2.0.