• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom cut Xeus

I didn't think I'd ever see someone modify a xeus like that. Very bold move indeed. If your intention is to wear em often and it makes a difference for u than great job. However I'd not be that brave. Only because eventually I may sell off something like that. If I ever needed the quick cash for something more important than glasses. Lol. Yes I said it. More important than glasses. Braces for the kiddos or something lol. Anyways neato @LDS84

How could you break @Inkkoonce heart 💔 like this? What did he ever do to you????

Honestly... I am impressed that you did what you wanted with them and I too join the crowd that says "I would wear them now." That is what I love about this hobby is nothing is really off limits to creativity and besides my Xeus just increased in value and rarity by .20% approx. 🤣

How could you break @Inkkoonce heart 💔 like this? What did he ever do to you????

Honestly... I am impressed that you did what you wanted with them and I too join the crowd that says "I would wear them now." That is what I love about this hobby is nothing is really off limits to creativity and besides my Xeus just increased in value and rarity by .20% approx. 🤣
My heart still hurts 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

I like what @LDS84 did to these glasses. If I were re-designing these glasses, I'd go further, and make them part of the reintroduction of the Elite line.

xeusreimagined.jpg

Back