• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Flak 2.0

Zax

Chicago
Been hunting for a standard DWP lens. Swapped out the black icon with the metallic blue and put some navy socks on. Pretty happy with the new combo! I had the lighter blue O in it originally, but thought they clashed* a bit too much.

Finally got my Flak 2.0 Lead w/ DWP

173dc93dc6992c547d83fe7c137bee85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been hunting for a standard DWP lens. Swapped out the black icon with the metallic blue and put some navy socks on. Pretty happy with the new combo! I had the lighter blue O in it originally, but thought they flashed a bit too much.

Looks great like that. Nicely done. :)

Been hunting for a standard DWP lens. Swapped out the black icon with the metallic blue and put some navy socks on. Pretty happy with the new combo! I had the lighter blue O in it originally, but thought they flashed a bit too much.

Very nice, love the blue icons.

Sweet glasses, I've been looking for a pair of DWP myself, there's a pair of Flak Betas on CL in my town with the DWP go $100 thinking about jumping on it, but must say they look better on the jackets.

Been hunting for a standard DWP lens. Swapped out the black icon with the metallic blue and put some navy socks on. Pretty happy with the new combo! I had the lighter blue O in it originally, but thought they clashed* a bit too much.

I saw these in the WOAYWT thread and thought they looked great!! The DWP looks awesome with that frame! Do you know what is the difference between the Lead and Steel frame color?

I saw these in the WOAYWT thread and thought they looked great!! The DWP looks awesome with that frame! Do you know what is the difference between the Lead and Steel frame color?

Thanks! Honestly no idea. They look identical in the pictures. Haven't had a chance to see the steel color up closes they both seem to have a nice matte finish which is always a plus.

Sweet glasses, I've been looking for a pair of DWP myself, there's a pair of Flak Betas on CL in my town with the DWP go $100 thinking about jumping on it, but must say they look better on the jackets.

Still haven't tried the Flak Beta. I don't think I've seen anyone with it through the forums either. DWP is an awesome lens, definitely become a favorite.

They look great, sir! Good job!

Very very cool (this coming from an admittedly non-fan of Flaks)

Edit: just realized this is my 1000th post. Woohoo!!

Back