• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Pro M Frame

kjcolumbo

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
With the MUZM’s coming out soon, I figured now would be a good time to paint a pair I have laying around. I was hoping the pink was going to be a little more fluorescent, but it is what it is. I dusted it with a lighter pink to brighten it up a little, then hand painted the purple icons. A few coats of gloss clear, and it’s done.

I’ll try and get some better pics in the light this afternoon, but pretty happy with it. I have another one that I might do in metallic copper, and then a red pair that I need to touch up the icons.

C305F0CF-4CF6-4537-B537-8D7D5FB8249A.jpeg8AAD9D49-C477-4E37-B51D-E834C7C81172.jpeg9EFA9899-3539-41E2-96CA-54B2DE87EFE6.jpeg13E036F6-1EF7-451C-A53A-E0E965A4887A.jpeg

With the MUZM’s coming out soon, I figured now would be a good time to paint a pair I have laying around. I was hoping the pink was going to be a little more fluorescent, but it is what it is. I dusted it with a lighter pink to brighten it up a little, then hand painted the purple icons. A few coats of gloss clear, and it’s done.

I’ll try and get some better pics in the light this afternoon, but pretty happy with it. I have another one that I might do in metallic copper, and then a red pair that I need to touch up the icons.

View attachment 966357View attachment 966358View attachment 966360View attachment 966359
Wowie. Really good job!

Kicking around maybe doing a color shift on the other black pair instead of copper. I was even thinking about possibly doing the green to purple on the top, and green to gold on the bottom, but considering this is just rattle can, I think that might be a little too advanced.

If I do copper, any suggestions on the icon color?

Kicking around maybe doing a color shift on the other black pair instead of copper. I was even thinking about possibly doing the green to purple on the top, and green to gold on the bottom, but considering this is just rattle can, I think that might be a little too advanced.

If I do copper, any suggestions on the icon color?
Greens look nice against copper. Could be paired with a jade/emerald lens (Talk to Wavecloud about custom cuts if you can't find one)
Here's a palette suggestion if you go down the copper route...👍
Screenshot_20220601-182536.jpg

Latest Posts

Back