• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom R1 And Other Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
IMAG0903.jpg
I wonder if chop can paint my challenger?
im looking for the lime green chrome house of color paint with flat black "shaker hood" and "go wing"

Some people reacted to this post.
X, that's an awesome car. Don't let Chop talk you into getting it done;)

Thinking about this one off if no one takes it by Sunday.

Havana..... I was only kidding chop don't do cars

Username Hidden said:
Of course. Hence ;)

Would you consider a swap for my tio2 juliets?

Username Hidden said:
Would you consider a swap for my tio2 juliets?
Thanks but no. Dont like Juliets.

Username Hidden said:
IMAG0903.jpg
I wonder if chop can paint my challenger?
im looking for the lime green chrome house of color paint with flat black "shaker hood" and "go wing"
no reason why I can't...just need a bigger gun lol. Iwata makes the best spray guns with the way they atomize material lol.

Username Hidden said:
actually, I am contemplating making my car the first one. Figure why not? Damn sun has killed my hood and roof and the clear is failing, so no better time than the present. I just need a body guy to help out with a few minor mods and she will be ready to DA and prep. I hate the stupid ding strips down the doors, so wanna have the holes welded and skins smoothed out (welding will cause minor ripples), have the notch on the hood filled and smoothed so I can run a Kamei grille instead of the sh!t plastic oem VW grille, and there are some dings that need addressed. Once I find the right person to tackle all that, then I will spray her. Tossing around an idea of either satin OD Green, or black camo. Car is black now, so that saves me from having issues with the engine bay and jams. That and the upholstery won't need a color swap. I had my last VW done, although I chickened out on the ding strips when the "B" word came into play...You know, Bondo. They said minor amounts were needed to handle the warping the heat from welding would cause, so I nixed it. Stupid move.

X metal finish or plasma finish? To match my sunnies... Hmmm lol

even the factory uses bondo coming off the line for slight imperfections so bondo isn't a bad thing...you just don't make it a 1/4" thick and it will be better than welding or leading