• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Custom Racing jackets or Trade for Harmony fade flak jackets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I will start with saying I have been away from collecting Oakley and really even owning Oakley glasses. I now just have Prescription Oakley glasses so it’s time that I part with my last pair that are not These were done by Colorado customs works a few years ago and have seen a lot of wear but are still in great condition. Fire iridium lenses. The right arm does squeak a little and the lenses show some marks from cleaning but no scratches that effect the vision. They will also come with the Yellow Flying Tiger bag. I am listing these at $200 because of the bag that comes with them but to be honest I don’t really know the value of things these days. If I am not accurate feel free to let me know. Thanks for looking and PM me with questions. So I guess I can’t even post pictures these days. Here is the slide show of pics if someone can tell me how to upload them in the thread let me know please.
Thanks,
Josh
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="Josh_Wilkinson's Library Slideshow "></iframe>

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
That's a sweet pair this is 2 of his pics

SmartSelect_20180814-210020_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20180814-210032_Chrome.jpg

Thanks Chris

Would also consider trading for some straightlinks or flak 2.0 xl but preferably the harmony fade. Price drop to $150. $125 with out the flying tiger bag. Prices include shipping to USA

Back