• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom work in Europe (UK excluded): Who and where?

Actualy I did take some deliveries from UK and lets put it like this, you can get it inside EU without having to pay customs and tax but it has to say its value is under 20euros, only if your post services provider sucks, they will charge you a fee for handling the customs. Also its important to go wjth the fastest delivery time so the risk of package loss is lower. Yet it always comes with that risk. And I also try to ask friends who live in UK if theyre not planning to come to Czech Republic :)

Hello, since *%&#%&@ing Brexit, sending stuff for customisation from the EU to @OakleyOneKenobi in the UK no longer an option, because of the insane custom charges. Same goes for @WavecloudCustoms, should he ever resurface. That sucks for all of us.

So... where to go now, when based in Europe? Could we make some kind of reference list here? I'm not a paying user, so I cannot make this post indefinitely editable, nor make it a sticky. Maybe a European moderator like @TheStig can chime in?

Anyway, at the moment I'm specifically looking for folks within the EU who can do the following:
1 Nose bridge tune ups
2 Custom cut from my new M2 XL prizm black donor lens to pro M sweep.
3 Loosening a seriously stuck orbital screw in a Hatchet
4 If #3 succeeds: Custom cut from good as new straightlink Prizm Jade donors to the Hatchet and fitting the lenses
5 Swapping lenses between my Crater and Mars
6 Removing some blemishes on X-metal finished X-metals
7 O-matter water transfer painting in a custom pattern on a Pro M frame (I'm about have it done by Optiek Van Gorp Beerse, dé optiek en gehoor speciaalzaak though).

Thanks in advance!

I hate *%&#%&@ing Brexit. Did I mention I hate *%&#%&@ing Brexit? Well, I hate *%&#%&@ing Brexit.

I can do all these Bro except no. 7, based in Ireland and no customs charges within EU, shipping is dirt cheap!

I can do all these Bro except no. 7, based in Ireland and no customs charges within EU, shipping is dirt cheap!
Hiya, that's good news, thanks! For now, I already have the nosebridges covered. Found a True master in the Netherlands. 😁

Meanwhile, the Hatchet screw head has broken of, since the screw head threads have scaled Inside the frame. Unless i can have somebody drill it out, it's a total loss. 🙁

#7 has been covered as well, I have something coming in from van Gorp. 😁

Thank you for the post, really helpful!
I missed who can do this work in Netherlands, I just need some custom cut on the lenses for romeo 1, I am also in the Netherlands...

Back