• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Customizing Radar EVs

ya i guess that
but just because i am not english some times you dont understand very well the meaning
and i put some poison on the thread :focus-97:

Certainly hope not, some of those guys took a real pounding. Can´t imagine they would come back for a second round. Terrible, i was sore for a whole week, i am sick and tired of being the butt of their jokes
Damn.... how many guys did you "beat off"? To combat that soreness prematurely you may wanna use some lube prior to beating them off.
:p :rofl:

@kronin323 has to get in on this one. ;)

Damn.... how many guys did you "beat off"? To combat that soreness prematurely you may wanna use some lube prior to beating them off.
:p :rofl:

@kronin323 has to get in on this one. ;)
I lost count after the first wave of attackers, amazing that a dude can´t walk the streets without being harassed.......oh well, white man's burden, people just can´t handle the beauty, and they all want a piece of the pie.
Hands of the merchandise fellows, i like girls. Damm you mom and dad for making me such a prettyboy

I lost count after the first wave of attackers, amazing that a dude can´t walk the streets without being harassed.......oh well, white man's burden, people just can´t the handle the beauty, and they all want a piece of the pie.
Hands of the merchandise fellows, i like girls. Damm you mom and dad for making me such a prettyboy
and you only have 2 hands....those poor guys. :rofl:

Mom and Dad must be proud of you. :wink:

Back