• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dark earth minute machine

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
With a little help dark earth number 2 and hopefully number 3 on the way , just waiting for my custom dark earth straps hopefully Thursday this week followed by the tb2 straps 👍
7F7939AA-5C6D-44B8-B22B-98358FC64A72.png

Hey , no more than one allowed per member. Ship that other one to me....or I should have just kept the one I participated as a middle man. That band was hammered.
You are going to have a large customer base, for those customs.
Sign me up for a custom. Though my DE is minty fresh.

Hey , no more than one allowed per member. Ship that other one to me....or I should have just kept the one I participated as a middle man. That band was hammered.
You are going to have a large customer base, for those customs.
Sign me up for a custom. Though my DE is minty fresh.
Hi buddy I have been waiting years to get hold of one and I could have bought 4 in the last couple of months, I did let someone else get one 😂 but think I am on the third 👍🍻, yes I pick up the dark earth straps tomorrow think they will do will , hopefully the tb2 straps will be the end of the following week 👍👍👍

Hi buddy I have been waiting years to get hold of one and I could have bought 4 in the last couple of months, I did let someone else get one 😂 but think I am on the third 👍🍻, yes I pick up the dark earth straps tomorrow think they will do will , hopefully the tb2 straps will be the end of the following week 👍👍👍
Damn those red and yellow inners will get crushing sales.
I will take one yellow, one red and a DE.
Thank you very much!🥰

Back