• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Desperate Here!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

C'mon guys! I am desperate for a pair of X-metals. I'll take anything except the romeo 2 and the mars leather. Someone in this forum has t have a pair they'd like to sell/trade. If someone does, hit me up and I'll give you an offer

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a Half X with Black Iridium Polarized. (Believe these are X-Metal carbon type of frames, they come with a coin I can check the box if you'd like)

Brand new in box never worn. (Too small for my head). Comes with everything, received these as a gift I wish they fit me they are one of the best quality Oakley's I've ever seen. (Except for the Elite stuff)

What Oakley's do you own for trade/sale?

Let me know if you're interested.

Forgoten214 said:
I have a Half X with Black Iridium Polarized. (Believe these are X-Metal carbon type of frames, they come with a coin I can check the box if you'd like)

Brand new in box never worn. (Too small for my head). Comes with everything, received these as a gift I wish they fit me they are one of the best quality Oakley's I've ever seen. (Except for the Elite stuff)

What Oakley's do you own for trade/sale?

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer but I bought a pair of polished juliets with fire iridium POL lenses for $175

Nice

Nice man, have any pics?

Forgoten214 said:
Nice man, have any pics?

Nope, but I'll take some when I get the chance. I don't have much time lately, end of course exams are coming up and my algebra 1 is horrible