• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did you get a frosted or non frosted planet X Sub zero?

Did you get a frosted or non frosted planet X Sub zero?

• Frosted prizm road/planet X

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • Non frosted prizm road/planet X

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
I think @BadDad320 got hacked 😢
I think the magnetic containment field experienced a minute glitch resulting in a small amount of antimatter being released. This is bad to say the least. Emergency protocol initiated a time loop in response to the glitch. The loop continued until the glitch was identified and repaired. The paperwork on this is going to be a total pain. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I think the magnetic containment field experienced a minute glitch resulting in a small amount of antimatter being released. This is bad to say the least. Emergency protocol initiated a time loop in response to the glitch. The loop continued until the glitch was identified and repaired. The paperwork on this is going to be a total pain. Sorry for any inconvenience.
We have screenshots. Next time activate the Zerphan protocol and await instruction. As for this infraction, report to the break room ASAP.

We have screenshots. Next time activate the Zerphan protocol and await instruction. As for this infraction, report to the break room ASAP.
Just got an infraction notice from the TVA.... Those guys are really annoying...
1651631550553.png

80AC542C-72C9-4347-A123-3C4C630D51FE.gif

Why does this thread seem limited to only the Prizm Road? What about Priam Sapphire? I've seen those blue lenses frosted and I want one.
I actually haven't seen a frosted prizm sapphire and not too many people here got the prizm sapphire/steel. I think most if not all that got the sub zero ordered the planet x/prizm road before other variants.

The photo posted and described as frosted sapphire was a joke. Clearly in the context of the post if you read it. I have not seen actual evidence of a frosty sapphire sub zero. But my Planet X is frosted… I don’t care how rare either is, frosty is cool.