• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dimension drawings for several watches

I’ve seen fake MM’s , the Killswitches from Hong Kong, and also some Gearboxes ...but don’t recall seeing too many other oakley watch models being faked..

Oh wait some elaborate TB2 fakes from before .. anyone else think of other models they’ve seen replicated?

I’ve seen fake MM’s , the Killswitches from Hong Kong, and also some Gearboxes ...but don’t recall seeing too many other oakley watch models being faked..

Oh wait some elaborate TB2 fakes from before .. anyone else think of other models they’ve seen replicated?
Yeah kill switches forgot about those!

Could not find any more, but just for fun, I measured and drew two of my own: Time Bomb 1 and Transfer Case.

Metric only, sorry (not sorry, cause we all know that metric is ZOUPERIORILI MORE BETTERER! 😁).

p.s.: I could do more, on request. Just send me your watch and I'll get to work. :-D

View attachment 804021View attachment 804013

If you have time is there any chance you could provide profile pictures of the timebomb 1 and a a straight on + profile shot of the time bomb 1 bracelet? I am looking to recreate this watch in 3D just for fun and having some orthographic shots of the watch would make modeling it much easier! Let me know! Thank you in advance

Can anyone please post Dimensions / Diameter and thickness of a Crankcase.
And weight.
Do all Crankcase weigh the same?

Last edited: