• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dingo Xmetal collection 35 of them pics or it didn't happen..

It's all good. I don't care if you like to play vulture with all the newbies and bypass forum rules. :p
Hello, I am a dingo ;) here me in my fancy duds

IMG_5925.JPG

Of course they can!! One of the greatest shows on planet earth, Seinfeld Season 3, episode 10 tells us that a Dingo could eat a fiancee. Obviously, they could eat something smaller like a baby. What other proof does one need?

......but of course, there was that less well known Lindy Chamberlain incident...

Would a Dingo Really Eat Your Baby?
It wasn't till years later they
Of course they can!! One of the greatest shows on planet earth, Seinfeld Season 3, episode 10 tells us that a Dingo could eat a fiancee. Obviously, they could eat something smaller like a baby. What other proof does one need?

......but of course, there was that less well known Lindy Chamberlain incident...

Would a Dingo Really Eat Your Baby?
sad but true
IMG_5932.PNG

And don't forget that it's super bad form to throw away an incredibly super special card like that, even though Seinfeld binned his "Thankyou card" in "The Pledge Drive" (Season 6, episode 3) immediately after reading.

Other Zinia King (Adelaide artist painted cards) are here and here.

I expect it to be framed and hung above (or displayed with) your Oakley collection, to be sold only after you've parted with your R1s, OTT and XX with DWP (but before you've sold your wife and children into slavery).

And if you do throw it away, and I find out about it, I'll....I'll....I'll....

....probably do absolutely nothing.....because you live in the USA and I live in Australia. It's quite a long way to fly over there and beat you up.

I really can't do a thing about it, either way!!!!!!

On second thoughts, I'm sure Uncle Frank would help oblige me cause you some fingernail pain. Not because he wants to do me a favour....But because he needs no excuse and he's a very sick puppy.

Last edited:
And don't forget that it's super bad form to throw away an incredibly super special card like that, even though Seinfeld binned his "Thankyou card" in "The Pledge Drive" (Season 6, episode 3) immediately after reading.

I expect it to be framed and hung above (or displayed with) your Oakley collection, to be sold only after you've parted with your R1s, OTT and XX with DWP (but before you've sold your wife and children into slavery).

And if you do throw it away, and I find out about it, I'll....I'll....I'll....

....probably do absolutely nothing.....because you live in the USA and I live in Australia. It's quite a long way to fly over there and beat you up.

I really can't do a thing about it, either way!!!!!!

On second thoughts, I'm sure Uncle Frank would help oblige me cause you some fingernail pain. Not because he wants to do me a favour....But because he needs no excuse and he's a very sick puppy.
Don't forget I also find it a joy to inflict pain. :)