• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Disregard

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM on Madman.....:behindsofa:

Some people reacted to this post.
"Need these gone quick"

Hurry up ppl waiting in line to get screwed, we don't need pics of glasses, we need your PP only so we can pay you F&F !! :crazy:

Messaged the dude. Had family and life happen. Have given him a refund. And the other post I had pneumonia. Glad to feel attacked when I actually go about and send out my items when I can. Class act this forum is. Never scammed anyone and have had endless amount of good reviews. I’ll be leaving thanks

Username Hidden said:
Messaged the dude. Had family and life happen. Have given him a refund. And the other post I had pneumonia. Glad to feel attacked when I actually go about and send out my items when I can. Class act this forum is. Never scammed anyone and have had endless amount of good reviews. I’ll be leaving thanks
Did you give anyone a heads up that stuff was going on?

I did give one of the members that I have shipped a case for him. I wasn’t near the computer unfortunately. I offered the guy half off and a refund and I would still send out since I’m dealing with things. I also sent pics of each item that I have.

Been a part of this group for a long time and usually have no issues. But life does happen and I own up to that. I haven’t screwed anyone over. I gave out a refund through PayPal.

All it took was people calling you out. If you had just talked to your buyers and let them know what was up they wouldn’t have all panicked and started and seeking help.

If someone here thinks they’ve been ****ed, I’m gonna look into it, idgaf who the seller is. If you don’t like it, sell your **** elsewhere.

My dog ate my homework

Username Hidden said:
All it took was people calling you out. If you had just talked to your buyers and let them know what was up they wouldn’t have all panicked and started and seeking help.

If someone here thinks they’ve been ****ed, I’m gonna look into it, idgaf who the seller is. If you don’t like it, sell your **** elsewhere.

@Jacob L What he said. All you had to do was take 30 seconds of your time and touch base with people. Hell dude, I had 2 heart attacks a couple weeks ago and still found time to touch base with members I was doing work for. I pm'd the members that I needed to from a hospital bed. No excuse for no communication!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back