• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Tap pricing

@Linegear Japan to answer your question.

Stealth is worth about 600-650 like new in box

Blue is the best colorway and works well swapping with a metal band, the one posted for sale is a great price. It should be in the same range as the black, but it easily goes for 700-900 no problem. If you want the blue, I’d jump on that price.

Gray face stainless band is anywhere from 800-1000. As noted it’s rarity and very few ever for sale. Also possibly the nicest bracelet style Oakley made. Also a nice price on the forum.

If you can live with the mark on the face ( @zwc0442 can that be polished out? ) that’s a decent deal.
I consider that more than a mark on the face. I agree I’m not the best to ask since one of mine is discussed in this thread but the one I’m discussing has a considerable defect at the 9 o’clock position.

Whatever your decision I hope you are happy long term.

I consider that more than a mark on the face. I agree I’m not the best to ask since one of mine is discussed in this thread but the one I’m discussing has a considerable defect at the 9 o’clock position.

my question is purely out of curiosity, not to let anyone down, just to clarify.

That watch you put for sale is really beautiful, good luck with sale, @The_Darkone

That’s a tough buy on the stealth. I’m torn because the watch is in such great shape, it’s just the crystal for me would need to get repaired. MM Crystal is 150, I would assume DT is the same

I concur which is why I tagged Zach to see if it could be polished out.