• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Tap Watch - Now Available

Anyone know of a store that has the metal band that would transfer to Monroe Vault or Cincy O store...
Anytime I try and get stuff transfered someone from the store you want to get it at would need to call. I would guess since this is a new watch no other store will want to transfer it.
Good Luck.

Yea I have a store calling around he said most of them are in Canada . And will not transfer because they only have one of them. I have a couple of emails out there too. I may call tomorrow and ask if they will honor code.

I see the back ordered list is now gone. In stock according to their website. I am taking a ride to the one in Bridgewater tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Now on backorder again. I am scared to get one and use a code and have it cancelled like what happened to another member...

Now on backorder again. I am scared to get one and use a code and have it cancelled like what happened to another member...
Oakley will usually let you get another code through if your order gets cancelled due to an out-of-stock item. If you were one of the ones to use a 60% off code and got blacklisted though, Oakley won't allow you to apply any codes at all, even the 30% F&F ones.

Oakley will usually let you get another code through if your order gets cancelled due to an out-of-stock item. If you were one of the ones to use a 60% off code and got blacklisted though, Oakley won't allow you to apply any codes at all, even the 30% F&F ones.

Any experience on Backordered Stuffs? Does it makes sense to order such an item or not?
Last time Double Tap Blackstealth were backordered too and after one week later they cancelled my order

Any experience on Backordered Stuffs? Does it makes sense to order such an item or not?
Last time Double Tap Blackstealth were backordered too and after one week later they cancelled my order
Did you happen to use a 60% off code before the Doubletap purchase?

Back