• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Double wide 3.1 case in Eastern PA

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys!

Looking to sell my last case. I have been using it to display sports memorabilia as you can see.

This one is a 3.1 double wide. It is in good condition. Only issue is I lost the power cord for the lights to work and my set of keys.

Price would be $old

Not looking for any trades really. Looking to fund another purchase

Any questions or pictures request let me know!
a0c132aa4961bc81f3efe38c6f512256.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
The power cable is a a standard power cable used for computers, some printers and monitors.

Keys would be easy to source as there are tons of ppl here with 3.x cases that could cut a set for your or the buyer

GLWS

There are no Oakleys in there?

No unfortunatly I no longer have enough to put into a case...

TTT! Make me some offers!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag buddy!
Got my self a double wide currently, unfortunately only got room for one case at the moment 😕

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag buddy!
Got my self a double wide currently, unfortunately only got room for one case at the moment

Ok no prob and congrats! I know you inquired about mine in the past. Wasn’t sure if you still needed one.

Username Hidden said:
Ok no prob and congrats! I know you inquired about mine in the past. Wasn’t sure if you still needed one.
Thanks man! Yea took a trip to get mine off of @Eckstream1 last year, always great to meet other members in person.

@Pat GLWS!

Price bump! $100 less! $500 or best reasonable offer!

Back