• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ducati Crosshairs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

It's really pains to put these up, but I don't have the heart to wear them so hopefully they can go to a good home with the rest of the Ducati family.

New never worn, comes with the generic Oakley box but it has a Ducati hologram. All paperwork is included as in the pictures. I did not unfold the papers as I wanted to keep them mint. No issues with the lens, frame or rubbers. Any questions or more pictures feel free to PM me. Price is $130 G&S. Price includes shipping with in the U.S. If your out of the country I would ask you to covers shipping

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It's really pains to put these up, but I don't have the heart to wear them so hopefully they can go to a good home with the rest of the Ducati family.

New never worn, comes with the generic Oakley box but it has a Ducati hologram. All paperwork is included as in the pictures. I did not unfold the papers as I wanted to keep them mint. No issues with the lens, frame or rubbers. Any questions or more pictures feel free to PM me. Price is $130 G&S. Price includes shipping with in the U.S. If your out of the country I would ask you to covers shipping

View attachment 232116 View attachment 232117 View attachment 232118 View attachment 232119 View attachment 232120 View attachment 232121 View attachment 232122
If you still have them I willbuy

Are you conus?

I would like to buy them I you want to sell em me at c517840@law.fcsl.edu
Look forward to hearing from you
C

CONtinental US

Thank you