• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eagle Series Oakleys

Did it come with the soft Vault? Was it the polarized Version? Does it have a star etching? If it does come with Soft Vault, is the Soft Vault customized?

Came with black flak vault newer one no foam i got not polarized because polarized ruins me it has a star engraved matte black grey lens dark green rubber store did not have box

If anybody is interested and missed out, there were two more of the non polar Fuel Cell (I think in this case these are the best) in the online store when I just checked ten minutes ago. Hoping nobody is snatching these up for profit and everybody who wants a pair can get a pair.. but.. just a heads up.

Last edited:
I am thinking of selling my Eagle Flaks however have no idea what to do Apparently these r si ... I bought them for 150 plus tax in legitimate store without the box. So I got them legitimately but don't want to scalp si items so am looking for advice I still haven't worn them but am not driving 90 minutes for a return. I get vibes often that these r being taken out of the hands of service men but why do some O stores sell them??? My matte black Flaks and matte black sj's were bought at a Vault as well.

I think it all depends on the pricing, if you bought it from a legitimate (non SI) source than you paid the regular (non SI) price ... which I've noticed is a new trend in the USA ... SI products at regular prices ... So if you were to sell at around what you paid for it, i see nothing wrong with that ...

If you bought it at a SI price (or from a SI source) and are now selling it for Non SI pricing ... according to SI rules (at least Canadian SI) that against the rules and could be considered by some as scalping ...

But since scaling isn't enforced on these boards ... its more of a "free market style" ... then its up to you and your reputation as a buyer/seller/re-seller ...

I would say if you are worried about "scalping" then just put it up for sale for what you paid for it plus shipping. Then you are just making your money back and no one is getting "ripped off"

If you paid full price for it and bought it outside the SI program, then sell it for whatever you want/can.

Back