• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading (EU only - Sorry) looking for an R1 got 24k

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a trade inside the EU since import taxes are killing any other trade possibility:
- used serialized R1 Xmetal frame with matching box (no lenses needed)
- or nice, serialized Plasma R1 frame
- open to offers of other Xmetals

What I got is this 24k:
- with XX coin and 24k Box (label on the inner box is ripped off though and box could use some glue)
- no serial (4th gen I guess)
- frame with minor use (please refer to the pictures) but the nosebridge has to be done
- lenses have minor use as well but no delamination - not sure how to rate it (would say 9/10 but that is very subjective)

24k_1.JPEG

24k_2.JPEG

24k_4.JPEG

24k_0.JPEG

24k_3.JPEG

24k_10.JPEG

24k_9.JPEG

24k_8.JPEG

24k_7.JPEG

24k_6.JPEG

24k_5.JPEG

24k_11.JPEG

Some people reacted to this post.
ttt

bump

ttt

ttt

How is the import tax determined? Just curious. If it's based off of what you value the item, couldn't you just value it at $1?

Username Hidden said:
How is the import tax determined? Just curious. If it's based off of what you value the item, couldn't you just value it at $1?

It starts with an 35USD Handling-Fee independent of value - I had to pay it even on 20USD Walleva Lenses (that is why I do not buy them any more). After that there is is possible percentage on the product value plus postal fee (depends on the custom officer and declaration) which could go to 40% and least but not last a 19% increase on top of everything for general taxes. So best case would be 35USD plus 19% worst cast would be 35USD +( 1USD + 0,4)*1,19 => aprox. 35USD plus 66% on top of each product dollar.

Lowering the value compromises security of the parcel (insufficient insurance) and custom officer can estimate the buying value if the one on the pro forma invoice is off in their opinion (to prevent what you suggested).